Take on the #21TimesChallenge for Easter Seals Nova Scotia!
Starting May 6, 2020, take on the #21TimesChallenge where you film yourself doing something 21 times then donate $21 to Easter Seals Nova Scotia!
We have launched a fun new initiative in partnership with Century 21 to encourage families to stay active and connected while at home!
It’s called the 21 Times for Easter Seals Challenge and it’s taking place on all social media platforms!
The challenge is simple, but the impact is huge.
All funds raised will go towards providing essential funds to the four Easter Seals NS pillars that support individualized solutions to support inclusion and empower persons with disabilities.
WHAT TO DO
To complete the Challenge all you have to do is film yourself doing something 21 times. FOR EXAMPLE: List 21 things you love about Nova Scotia, sing for 21 seconds, wear 21 items of clothing/accessories – Whatever you want. Click here to jump to ideas list.
Be Creative and have fun with your family or friends you are quarantined with!
The Challenge Details
- Film yourself doing an activity of your choice 21 times
You can get creative – dress up, use props, find a unique setting to film, etc.
- In the video, mention whom you were nominated by. If you weren’t nominated by anyone, that’s okay. Just make sure to mention the challenge name!
“Hi, my name is ___________ and I will be doing the 21 Times Challenge in support of Easter Seals Nova Scotia.”
- After completing the activity of your choice, remember to nominate 3 friends!
I will be doing the 21 Times Challenge in support of Easter Seals Nova Scotia. I nominate, ________, _________, _________, to take this challenge in the next 21 hours and pass it forward!”
- Post your video to any/all social media account(s) you have. Make sure to use the challenge hashtag, #21TimesChallenge and to tag Easter Seals Nova Scotia:
Facebook: @ESnovascotia (Make sure your post is set to public!)
Instagram: @eastersealsns (Make sure your account is public!)
Twitter: @eastersealsns (Make sure your account is public!)
- Donate $21 to Easter Seals Nova Scotia
The goal is to donate $21 (one dollar for every time you complete the activity) to help provide essential funds to the four pillars that support individualized solutions to support inclusion and empower persons with disabilities.
Thank you for participating!
Need ideas? Here you go!
- Use 21 paint strokes to make a creation!
- List 21 fun facts about Nova Scotia!
- List 21 things you love about Nova Scotia
- Count from 1 to 21 in a language not English or French
- Wear 21 items of clothing/ accessories
- 21 Second song cover – sing or using instrument
- 21 Second dance
- 21 Vocal rifts
- Play 21 Music Notes
- 21 second drawing/painting
- 21 second coloring challenge using Bunnyland pages
- 21 pieces of origami
- 21 pictures of something you can see from inside the house (21 cars, 21 pigeons, 21 people)
- Paint 21 different lighthouses
- 21 saltine crackers
- 21 seeds growing (gardening)
- Plant 21 flowers
- 21 times tongue twister
- 21 times water bottle flip challenge
- Pet: 21 barks/meows/commands
- 21 Burpees
- 21 Squats
- 21 Push-ups
- 21 second planking
- Shoot basketball 21 times
- 21 Yoga poses
- 21 Jumping jacks
- 21 Star Jumps
- 21 Barrel Rolls
- 21 Cartwheels
- 21 Hula-Hoop Loops
- 21 Jokes
- Bake 21 treats
- Say 21 words backwards
- Find 21 pennies in your house!
- Host a tea party with 21 of your stuffy friends!
- Skip a rope 21 times
- Dance for 21 seconds!
- Find 21 things that are all different shapes and sizes!
- Sing for 21 seconds!