ORDERS NOW CLOSED: Christmas Baking
Christmas Baking orders are now closed! Thank you to everyone who ordered for supporting Nova Scotians living with disabilities! ❤🍪
All the funds from the New Leaf Enterprises Christmas Baking Program go towards our programs and services for Nova Scotians living with disabilities like supported employment, skills development & workplace training.
- Shortbread Cookies ($8.50 for a dozen) – Melt-in-your-mouth traditional shortbread cookies topped with a piece of cherry
- Cherry Balls ($8.50 for a dozen) – A cherry coated in buttery coconut and rolled in graham cracker crumbs. A hit on any holiday plate!
- Peanut Butter Balls ($8.50 for a dozen) – Peanut butter & chocolate chips combined and dipped in chocolate! Delicious!
- Homemade Cherry Blossoms ($8.50 for a pack of 9) – A tasty treat of chocolate, butterscotch, coconut, and a cherry round out this holiday favourite!
- Salted Caramel Brown Butter Cookies ($8.50 for a pack of 10) – A brown butter cookie topped with housemade caramel & sea salt. The perfect combination of salty and sweet!
- Butter Tarts with Raisins ($8.50 for a pack of 6) – Traditional butter tarts with raisins, a holiday tradition not to be missed
- Lemon Poppyseed Cranberry Loaf ($8.50) – A moist lemon poppyseed and cranberry loaf drizzled with lemon glaze
- Take & Bake Cinnamon Buns ($10.50 for 6 cinnamon buns) – These tasty treats come frozen and ready to bake so you can fill your home with the delicious smell of fresh cinnamon buns this holiday season. Perfect for breakfast on Christmas morning! Baking instructions provided as well as cream cheese icing for topping.