The Assisted Mobility program provides equipment for Nova Scotians, enabling mobility and independence within our communities.
The Assisted Mobility Program provides applicants with a wide variety of health equipment through either Easter Seals Nova Scotia’s Assistive Devices Program or the Nova Scotia Wheelchair Recycling Program.
To learn more or find out if you can benefit from this program, click one of the links below:
- Learn more about our Assistive Devices Program
- Browse our Equipment Inventory
- Learn more about Equipment Donations
- Learn more about the Nova Scotia Wheelchair Recycling Program
- Learn more about the Adaptive Support Fund which starts April 1, 2023.
Have any questions about the Assistive Devices program? Please contact Assistive Devices at email@example.com or at 902.453.6000 ext. 229.
If you have an item you would like to donate please contact Dale at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-453-6000 ext. 226 to make arrangements for pick up or drop off of your item.