Bunnyland is a fun annual event where you bring your family, friends and neighbours to take a photo with the Easter Bunny at Mic Mac Mall.
Prints can be purchased at 1 copy for $7, 3 copies for $20 and 5 copies for $30 (tax inclusive).
All proceeds go directly to Easter Seals Nova Scotia to support children, youth, adults and seniors living with disabilities.
When & Where is Bunnyland?
Hop on over to Mic Mac Mall (Level 2 by H&M and Linen Chest) to meet your favourite furry friend from March 25 to April 3 between 1PM – 4PM on weekdays and 12PM – 5PM on weekends.
Let’s keep each other as safe as possible – we encourage you to book your visit ahead of time to secure your slot and avoid queue lines!
We accept cash, debit and credit on the day of your visit or pay ahead via e-transfer when you book.
Book your time with the Easter Bunny!
Simply select the date and time you wish to visit Bunnyland and fill out your information! Once completed, you will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
All bookings are currently full. Walk-ins are accepted, provided that people in line can maintain physical distancing and pre-booked customers are prioritized. Thank you for supporting our Bunnyland fundraiser!
The Easter Bunny is ready to safely meet you!
Let’s keep each other safe! Here’s what to expect at Bunnyland:
- Social distancing must be observed in the Bunnyland area. Please follow markers for queues and flow.
- Masks must be worn at all times and cannot be taken off for picture taking. Only persons less than 2 years of age or age 2 to 4 years and their caregiver cannot persuade them to wear a mask, and for whom the wearing of a mask is not possible because of the person’s medical condition are exempt from the requirement to wear a mask in a public place.
- Your temperature & contact information will be taken at registration
- You may not enter the Bunnyland area if any of the following apply to you:
- You have had close contact with individuals who have confirmed or presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19
- You have any of the following symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Unusual fatigue, weakness or muscle ache
- New or worsening nasal congestion
- Shortness of breath
- New or worsening cough
- You have travelled outside of Atlantic Canada in the last 14 days.
- You were present at any of the current exposure sites during the dates & times listed by the Nova Scotia Health Authority.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at the entrance and exit of the Bunnyland area.
- Please do not touch bunny, decor, and barrier. Touch point areas will be sanitized as needed.
- There is a one-way flow from entrance to exit. Photos can be collected from a table by the exit. Please wait for your photos outside of the Bunnyland area.
- No food or drink consumption is allowed in the Bunnyland area.